"Sing Me A Song"
Sing me a song about love
And I’ll fall into your arms
Sing me a song about life
And well sing it all night
Sing me a song about heartache
And I’ll know that you know
Exactly how I am feeling
But I don’t need to
No not anymore…
Chorus:
Where did you come from?
How did you get here?
All my thoughts lay in rubble
Covered up in fear
How did you find me?
Why did you stick around?
All my hope was crashing down
Falling lower than the ground
Where did you come from?
Sing me a song about the world
And we’ll donate some time
Sing me a song about the future
And we’ll make new plans
Sing me a song about endings
And I’ll tell you about mine
But I don’t need to
No not anymore…
Chorus
Hope seemed hopeless
And time seemed past
Never coming in first
Always coming in last
Life seemed to go bad
Then you came so fast
Sing me a song about love
Sing me a song about life
Sing me a song about love
Sing me a song about our life together…
Chorus
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment